Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Logan's First Easter


 I realize this post is a little late, but we have been so busy these past couple of weeks. Our Easter weekend was great. Saturday, we hosted the family Easter Egg hunt and had close to 30 people at the house. Easter Sunday we went to church and then had Easter dinner and an Easter Egg hunt with my in laws. and the Easter bunny came to visit :) He brought Logan lots of new toys and clothes. His favorite new toy is his Sophie.


I have also been working on some new stuff for the Etsy shop. I got some really cute new fabric in that I am really excited about. Here is one of my favorites. I also have it in blue. I am working on some new flowers and bows, too.


Logan has really been trying to crawl this past week. He is starting to push himself up on his knees and hands for a couple seconds at a time. I can not believe I have a 7 month old baby. Where does the time go?
We just started him on stage 2 baby foods so I have been experimenting with some new foods. I just bought some split peas and lentils to try. I will post a tutorial as soon as we figure out how to cook them. We are waiting until 8 months to start on meats. That should be interesting. We are also starting to give him a little juice in a sippy cup. He is such a big boy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment