Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy's Boy


Yesterday was Tyler's first fathers day. I am so proud of the Father and Husband he has become this past 9 months. He truly loves Logan with all of his heart and it shows in every interaction he has with him. I couldn't ask for a better Father for my child. And Logan loves him so much. He has turned into such a Daddy's boy. He cries when Tyler leaves the room and lights up when he comes in from work. It is so sweet.

Yesterday at church we had a guest speaker- One of my favorite authors, Donald Miller. He has wrote several best selling books including Blue Like Jazz and A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. I was so stoked to meet him and have him sign my book. Blue Like Jazz is one of my all time favorite books. I have like 5 copies and I give them to everyone as gifts. If you haven't read it, you should! I am currently reading A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. Check out his website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment